Studies of shungite in the field of agronomy
The unique properties of shungite rocks for a long time did not have their intended purpose. Scientists around the world have worked to study the chemical and physical properties of a rare mineral. At the end of the twentieth century, the discovery of fullerenes in the shungite structure produced a real sensation and massive use of stone for a variety of purposes.
In agriculture, the problem of improving yields, increasing growth and improving the immunity of animals is always relevant. Not so long ago, researchers of the poultry institute studied the effect of schungite flour on birds added to feed. The results of the experiment showed a number of positive responses:
- Introduction of shungite flour into a full-fledged broiler ration provided an increase in growth by an average of 4.5%;
- Supplement in the form of shungite supplements to chickens, increased the intensity of egg production above average by 4-5%;
- The inclusion of shungite flour in a dose of 3 kg per 1 ton of feed for 47 days provided high average daily gains of the live weight of experienced young animals (44 - 44.1 g), whose live weight was 2106.9 - 2113.0 g, which is higher than the control on 5.34 - 5.7%;
- The mass of eggs was slightly above average;
- A slight increase in protein in the raw protein was noted;
- The content of vitamins in eggs of groups A, B tended to increase;
- Introduction to the diet of animals shungite water provided an increase in immunity.
The presence in the mineral of biologically active components, beneficial trace elements necessitates its use in agriculture. It is worth paying attention to its bactericidal and energetic properties and, as a result, use for therapeutic and prophylactic purposes. Shungite flour is used as an additive to the basic diet at poultry farms, farms, as a fertilizer, both for mass plantings and for home crops. From the economic point of view, the introduction of shungite mineral is beneficial and does not require large investments.