We strengthen the immune system
Such a well-known concept as “pre-New Year bustle” includes not only the preparation for the holidays, the purchase of gifts, but also the solution of cases accumulated over the year. In such conditions, the human body often weakens and "opens" to various diseases. In order to actively spend time on holidays, and not to drink antipyretic drugs at home, pay special attention to your immunity.
1. Nutrition - the key to protection against viruses and diseases and the most important factor contributing to the improvement of the body's defenses. Meals should be as rational as possible in quantitative and qualitative terms. Your menu should contain proteins of animal and vegetable origin. Animal proteins are found in meat, fish, eggs, and milk, and vegetable proteins are found in peas, beans, buckwheat, and oatmeal.
2. To strengthen the immune system, vitamins and trace elements are necessary. Their deficiency can be replenished with the help of multivitamin complexes, but in general it is better to get vitamins and trace elements in a natural way. Vitamins A can be gathered from carrots, grapes, greens - it is in all red and orange fruits and vegetables. Vitamin C is in citrus, dogrose, cranberries, lingonberries, cabbage, especially sauerkraut. Vitamin E - in sunflower, olive or corn oil. There are a lot of vitamins of group B in legumes, in cereals, in eggs, in any greens and in nuts.
3. Everyone knows about this method, such as tempering, but most are confident that tempering is a training for cold, for example, walking barefoot in the snow. But in fact, the essence of hardening - in the training of mucous membranes to respond quickly to an abrupt change in temperature. Training can be quite simple - alternately pouring cold and hot water over the forearms - from hand to elbow. The temperature of cold water is +20 ° C, hot water is +35 ° C - this is the most tolerable difference of 15 ° C.
4. If you are sometimes forced to experience stress, then compensate for it with a laugh! Laughter affects the body as well as moderate exercise: it lowers blood pressure, relieves stress and strengthens the immune system. In addition, laughter improves appetite, lowers cholesterol, reduces the risk of diseases of the cardiovascular system and diabetes.
5. Drinking mode. Since water, unlike food, penetrates into every cell of the body, it is much more important to pay attention to the quality of the consumed fluid. This purified water - the source of health. Prepare a drinking liquid can be using pebbles shungite. The mineral is able not only to purify water from heavy metals and toxic elements, but also to disinfect it, saturate it with useful trace elements, and reduces its hardness. To clean 1 liter of water, take a small pebble of shungite, weighing about 100 grams. Water infused 2-3 days and ready for use. Do not be lazy to cook and use real clean water.
Compliance with such simple rules will allow you to maintain your health and actively spend your holiday weekend!